Job SeekersWin your dream job
Compared to many other IT recruitment companies we at Vertex IT Solutions believe that our candidates deserve to be respected and valued for their work and cooperation. They are the backbone of our business and therefore we offer a range of services to help boost them with whatever they may need. Including career and technological advice, legal and contractual expertise or just processing timesheets and payments. Even if you are permanent, new to contracting or seasoned in it our experience in the IT recruitment sector will be beneficial.
With experience in IT recruitment since 2000, we have been supplying customers across EMEA with our expertise and high quality recruitment services. If you are looking for your next opportunity or want to embark on a new dream role, we look forward to hearing from you.
We would love for you to register with us here at Vertex IT Solutions. Please upload your CV via the link below and we will endeavour to contact you regarding relevant roles.
For many contractors using an umbrella company is a hassle free way to operate. The PAYE umbrella company, also a standard UK limited company essentially acts as an ‘employer’ for the contractor and provides a payroll service for the employees by processing timesheets and invoices. Once all deductions are made the contractor is then paid, which will usually be in accordance with the agencies payment schedule. Therefore it is important you complete all paperwork by the specified deadlines. However, before embarking on an agreement with an umbrella company it is important to ensure they aren’t making claims that are too good to be true.
When working with an umbrella company it will usually follow a format similar to this:
- A business to business contract is signed between the recruitment agency and the umbrella company. The contractor will then sign a direct contract with the umbrella company.
- As the contractor will be working for the client, a timesheet will need to be completed and given to the agency to confirm the days and hours that have been worked. It is also their responsibility to send a copy of this, including expenses that have been occurred to the umbrella company.
- Once this has been received they will invoice the agency for the hours that have been worked including any expenses that are covered.
- The agency then invoices the client and gets paid by them. Following on from that they will pay the umbrella company.
- Once the umbrella company receives the payment they will use the PAYE system to pay the contractor, outlining any deductions for national insurance and tax, which will be outlined on a payslip similar to traditional employment. The umbrella company will also take a fee from your pay for their services.
For more information on how to fill out your timesheets;
Russell WilliamsOracle Developer
Garry HuntleyComputer Engineer
Maurizio BartoliIT Field Engineer
Daniel PotterTechnical Oracle EBusiness Suite Consultant
Norman FernandezInfrastructure Engineer
Sumit KaushalAX Technical Program Manager
Paul DaviesMAC Engineer
Stephen ShepherdOracle & SQL DBA
Chris MoonOperations Director
Asif SohailOracle EBusiness Suite Consultant
I’ve been placed in two different high profile roles as a Senior Integration Specialist. The professionality and support from Vertex was always well above what is expected from the market and makes the Vertex Team my first reference point for my colleague.