3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer
Salary:34000.00 to 37000.00 GBP per Year
Discipline:IT Support, Networking & Infrastructure
Reference:JO0000009691 Quick Apply Now!
3rd Line Infrastructure/Projects Engineer
Our client are an established solutions providers who have continually grown over the 18 years. With an excess of 200 clients predominantly around the Yorkshire area.
We are looking for a highly driven and self-motivated 3rd Line Infrastructure/Projects Engineer. This is a great opportunity for an individual who thrives on providing 3rd Line solutions and delivering full cycle projects within set time frames to the businesses clients (when required).
– Provide 3rd line support to incidents escalated from the service desk
– Support and manage various projects
– Manage and Maintain our Client’s Infrastructure Estate – which presently consist of 300+ networks
– MS Office 365
– Hyper- V
– Firewall, VLans
– Microsoft and Windows Server (2008/2012+) and Desktop (Windows 7+)
– Microsoft Exchange
– Virtualisation experience
– Solid networking – IP/WANs LANs
– Citrix – XenDesktop & XenApp
– Active Directory
– Storage/SAN Experience
– Experience working for a MSP
– Microsoft certifications
– Networking certifications