Cloud Sales Specialist – Cloud Sales Manager Designate
Salary:36000.00 to 40000.00 GBP per Year
Reference:JO0000009680 Quick Apply Now!
Cloud Sales Specialist – Cloud Sales Manager
Reports to: UK Sales Manager
Location: London, City / South London (the Company offers flexible working policy)
Our client are an established voice and data communications reseller in the UK who have been trading for 18 years.
Our client sells a range of Technology services to Small to Medium sized enterprises (SME’s) and the Public Sector through the G-Cloud 9 and 10 Frameworks. As businesses move inevitably to a Unified Communications solution and Cloud services, more and more of their customers have moved some of their services to the Cloud or are now looking at or moving services into the cloud for their voice and data. Our client are a Microsoft Silver Partner and Cyber Essentials approved with a comprehensive portfolio of services to offer its customers and working with leading suppliers such as Cisco/Broadsoft, Ingram Micro, Microsoft, Symantec, Dropbox, NFON, Vodafone and O2 as well as the leading Full Fibre ISP’s in the UK.
Due to the businesses growing success, we are now looking for a highly talented, motivated Cloud Sales Specialist- Cloud Sales Manager designate to continue the progression of this area of the business. Our client offers a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career development, reward and recognition are priority.
We are always looking for talented highly motivated people who are keen to develop their career. We understand that the key to our success is our people. For this reason we are committed to attracting and retaining the best possible candidates. Therefore we offer a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career development, reward and recognition are priority.
Our Cloud division has grown steadily in the past 2 years and we now need a person who has proven sales expertise in this marketplace and can demonstrate a record of consistent success to date and is looking for a new challenge. The right candidate will possess sales, project, technical and commercial acumen and will be familiar with negotiating high revenue minimum term contracts particularly in the Cloud and Hosted Digital Markets.
– Develop and drive a successful cloud strategy proposition for the business to both new and existing accounts.
– To work with the Sales Manager and the rest of the Sales team to continue to grow the department.
– Preparing solutions documents and proposals and attending customer meetings to present the final solution.
– Help to train and guide the existing sales teams channel in how to identify a Cloud opportunity within their existing accounts base.
– Work with the company’s in house digital marketing specialist to run email and social media campaigns
– Engage with the Company’s in house Cloud Technical Specialists and project support team as well as external suppliers to bring the solutions into service.
– A track record in selling IT and Telecommunications services particularly Microsoft and Exchange, Windows Server, plus Cloud solutions-Office365- MS Teams/Skype 4 Business, Dropbox for Business, Symantec security as well as ?Off site? data backup and other cloud based services.
– An understanding of IT networks both LAN and WAN infrastructures. An ability to present to high level decision makers in various industry sectors.
– An understanding of the sales cycle including an ability to identify and develop prospects, handle objections, prepare and present proposals and solutions documents and close the sale.
– Work closely with existing Company’s and new business customers to deliver solutions that meet their business and technical requirements.
– An ability to work with other individuals and teams within the organisation
Microsoft/IT/Cloud sales accreditations already gained
– Company Bonus
– Extended holiday allowance
– Flexible working
– Business expenses