Development Team Lead
Location:City of London
Salary:585.00 to 585.00 GBP per Hour
Reference:JO0000009683 Quick Apply Now!
Development Team Lead (Leading a team of On-shore / Off-shore)
Technologies: Java, Angular, Micro Services, API’s
Location: City of London
Duration: 6 Months
– Technical Stand-alone Lead developer, over-seeing an on-shore / off-shore team.
– Strong Angular and Java experience of coding and integrating components, at least 5 years.
– Developing micro services and applications, at least 3 years.
– Developing services through use of and supporting APIs, at least 3 years.
– Modern development methodologies such as BDD, TDD, XP, Pairing etc. to support our agile delivery practices.
– Continuous Integration (CI) Continuous Deployment (CD) environments.
– Experience delivering test automation or frameworks and incorporating these into CI/CD environments.
– Leadership of a small team of developers, providing advice, guidance and oversight, and setting technical direction as needed.
– Experience of working in a mid-sized corporate environment, successfully aligning solutions appropriately with wider road maps, architecture and other initiatives.
– Angular 5 / 6
– Java 8
– Micro Services
– Hibernate, JPA, JMS, ActiveMQ
– Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot
– RESTful web services
– Elastic / ELK stack, Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
– Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Nexus, Liquibase
– Maven, Gradle
– Data Base technologies
– Experience of software development in a financially regulated business such as the Banking or Insurance market