Junior Help Desk Analyst
Salary:16000.00 to 19000.00 GBP per Year
Discipline:IT Support, Networking & Infrastructure
Reference:JO0000009788 Quick Apply Now!
Junior Helpdesk Support Analyst
Our client are a progressive IT solutions and consultancy who have been established for 18 years’. They support approximately 200 clients located in Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Lancashire and Merseyside. Their continue growth has been through driving their core values and beliefs which includes providing high levels of customer service through their dedicated specialist team.
We are now looking to bring on board a highly enthusiastic Junior Helpdesk Support Analyst who is keen to develop their technical skills and knowledge. Your responsibility will be to predominantly build PC’s and when required to assist the team on the Helpdesk.
This is a great opportunity which would suit a graduate or someone who has just completed a 1 year’s internship within an IT Support role and has experience building PC’s coupled with a desire to progress and learn.
– IT background with 12 months’ experience of main desktop applications
– 6 months’ experience building PC’s
– Windows operating systems
– User support
– Working to SLA’s
– Active Directory, Group policies
– Excellent organisational skills and self-motivated
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment
– IT Certification/Qualifications