Major Incident Manager
Salary:45000.00 to 60000.00 EUR per Year
Discipline:IT Support, Networking & Infrastructure
Reference:JO0000009687 Quick Apply Now!
Critical Incident Manager
The Critical Incident Manager is responsible for leading, planning, and managing the resolution of technical problems with serious consequences (P1 Issues) for our client’s customers. The Critical Incident Manager must able to work outside of normal business hours (most weekend shifts, holidays, & evenings) as needed. At all times the Critical Incident Manager will ensure:
– The correct people are working on the issue
– Verify progress is being made
– Establish contingency plans
– Deliver consistent communication to Management and customers
– Own the customer situation as a single point of contact for the customer escalation team
What you get to do in this role:
– Drive the Critical Incident Management Process for critical customer situations
– Coordinate with peer managers worldwide on resources, issues and schedules
– Create and maintain recovery playbooks for commonly occurring customer patterns and issues
– Primary lead for Customer Support during customer outages
– Ownership and execution of the active critical incident management process
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
– Minimum of 5 years experience in critical/crisis situation management for technical customer escalations
– Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or related field or equivalent experience
– Extensive experience supporting and managing technical environments; demonstrated leadership skills under fast-paced, highly dynamic situations
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
– Crisis management skills: able to set priorities, pursue multiple threads at the same time, accurately reflect current state and drive towards desired state.
– The ability to communicate confidently and clearly on conference calls, in meetings and via email, at all levels of the organisation is essential.