.NET Developer (MS Outlook Experience)
Salary:475.00 to 500.00 GBP per Day
Reference:JO0000009678 Quick Apply Now!
Duration: 2 months (for deadline), though happy to extend / make perm after if there is mutual interest.
.Net Developer (MS Outlook 20xx Experienced)
My client is focused on technologies that make real estate more efficient and organisations more effective. Their pioneering software solutions help thousands of people worldwide each week to make better use of space and assets. With their Connected Employee strategy enhancing employee experience through innovative workplace solutions, they are driving rich data through increased user engagement.
They are now in the process of developing an Outlook 2007 integration for one of our room booking applications.
The ideal .Net developer is someone who has previously worked with Office 2010 / 2007 integrations (preferably), or who has done previous integrations with Office 365.
– Highly experienced full stack developer (C#, .NET Framework 4+, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework)
– Experience and understanding of relational database design, e.g. SQL Server
– Experience of development best practices (continuous delivery, TDD, BDD, mocking frameworks)
– Experience of dependency injection and frameworks (Simple Injector, Unity)
– Experience with Office 2010 or Office 2007 (not just O365)