Salary:85000 to 95000 GBP per
Discipline:IT Support, Networking & Infrastructure, Managed Service, Project & Program Management
Reference:Operations Director Quick Apply Now!
ABOUT THE ROLE
A leading Managed Service Provider is seeking for a proven results focused Operations Director, who has worked within the IT MSP sector. The Operations Director will be a key member of the Senior Management Team. Whilst partnering with the other members of the SMT, the successful candidate will manage a growing team via 3 key reports and will hold overall responsibility and accountability for the Service Desk Team, NOC and Systems Team and Technical Design and Implementation Team, to ensure clients renew their contracts and each area achieves its profit targets.
Being an experienced IT professional, you will not only have the ability to maintain and improve the existing managed service capabilities, (driving maximum efficiency and profitability whilst delivering a best-in-class service,) but possess the technical foresight to proactively develop new products/services for the benefit of our customers.
- Accountable for planning, developing and implementing a strategy for operational excellence, so that clients continue renewing contracts and each key team achieve the departmental strategies and profit targets.
- Provide direction and integrative coordination in the planning, development and implementation of a comprehensive risk management program. Establish and implement short and long-range goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures to eliminate risks and facilitate the company’s scalability plans.
- Lead and manage the team in improving and developing the service/product offering to our clients with the objective of adding value in our infrastructure offering suite.
- Take ownership for the performance of your teams, which includes work allocation, training and problem resolution, evaluate performance and make recommendations for personal actions. Motivate employees and achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Serve as a principal point of leadership, expertise and collaboration to internal and external parties on strategic and operational matters relating to Service Desk, NOC, Design and Implementation teams.
- Work with the HR Director to design, implement and evaluate organisation people plan to effectively accomplish the goals and objectives of the program. Recruit, employ, train and manage professional / technical staff on a professional basis.
- Provide technical assessments of acquisition targets and manage the operational integration of an acquired customer base.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For almost 20 years, the company has built a track record in delivering enterprise-grade support, security, and consulting solutions to mid-sized and growing businesses in the property, retail, financial services, and healthcare sectors by providing a fully managed IT service to a range of UK and Global clients 24/7/365
In the 2020 Channels Futures MSP501 rankings, they were ranked in the top 10 MSPs in the World and number 1 in the UK!