Salary:50000.00 to 60000.00 GBP per Year
Discipline:IT Support, Networking & Infrastructure
Reference:JO0000009761 Quick Apply Now!
Who we are?
We operate in 60 countries, processing billions of digital touch points per month, we are a trusted vendor to blue-chip businesses around the world.
Who we’re after
We are looking for a technical programme manager to coordinate, track, report and deliver the immediate and long term product road map for this high volume SaaS platform.
A day in the life; they will be working with business analyst, development and testing teams who are based in the UK and India.
The person will be responsible for:
– Planning, documentation and delivery of the product road map
– Working closely with cross-functional teams including project managers, business analysts, developers, testers and international stake holders
– Liaison with stakeholders to gather requirements and determine priority for the road map projects Management of dependencies both internal and external
– Define objectives and milestones for road map and project delivery
– Communication of the road map progress in both weekly and monthly meeting
– Engaging with the development team to monitor progress and delivery of projects
– Engaging with internal clients and external clients where relevant to understand needs and requirements Creation and management of project plans
The must haves;
– At least 5 years’ experience in programme/project management and 2 years in an agile or scrum team
– Experience with SaaS products and cloud technologies
– Extensive project management experience with a history of managing multiple, concurrent software projects in a product delivery environment
– Confident decision-making, consensus building and conflict management. – Ability to juggle multiple, contending priorities. Ability to communicate and act upon risks appropriately.
– 33 days holiday includes public = 1 additional day off for your Birthday
– Salary Sacrifice tax efficient benefits such as subsidised gym memberships, childcare vouchers, a cycle2work scheme and parking deals after successfully completing probation PerkBox
– Free Annual Eye Tests
– Fruit Delivered to the office weekly
Learning And Development Annual Company Events