Location:City of London
Salary:70000.00 to 75000.00 GBP per Year
Discipline:Project & Program Management
Reference:JO0000009720 Quick Apply Now!
Job Title: Programme Manager
Sector: Legal Sector
Location: City of London
Our customer are an International Law Firm.
We are currently working closely with them to source a Programme Manager
This role sits within a small agile team (8 heads) overseeing the delivery of the IT Programme of change. There is extensive digital transformation part of a 3 year strategy. Key projects include; Website redevelopment, UC and desktop modernisation.
Line management of our business analysis and project management resources, including the allocation of projects and development of their expertise.
Ownership of the IT programme and its delivery, working with the team to understand the extent of change involved and aligning projects and resources accordingly.
Working with our communications team to define the communications strategy on our projects from a programme level.
– Strong programme management experience, working with senior stakeholders and sponsors on a wide variety of complex projects.
– Team leadership experience
– Prince 2 qualified (or experience in working within Prince 2 project management principles)
– Strong written, verbal, reporting and presentation skills.
– Experience in communication planning on large programmes of change.
– Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills with an ability to work collaboratively across disciplines and locations, influence stakeholders and drive forward change.
To find out more please get in touch.Quick Apply Now! Return to Job Board