Salary:55000.00 to 70000.00 GBP per Year
Discipline:Project & Program Management
Reference:JO0000009740 Quick Apply Now!
Digital Project Manager
Project Manager with a digital design agency background who is accustomed to managing medium sized web and Intranet builds, specifically Content Management Systems (Sitecore and Umbraco) and SharePoint.
You will have experience of managing the entire project life cycle, a good technical understanding and have come from a development background. This role is client facing and you will have experience of business analysis and writing functional specifications.
– Day-to-day running of multiple projects for clients through the entire project life cycle, within budget and set timescales.
– Gathering client and user requirements and defining and writing proposals and functional specifications.
– Support the pre-sales process with high level scoping, planning and consultancy.
– Management of project teams.
– Resource management.
– Ability to manage project discovery phase, liaising with clients and users, facilitating workshops and documenting user requirements.
– Ability to scope, plan and budget projects.
– Ability to manage all project activities including risk and issue management.
– Ability to give sufficient input into or facilitate the technical analysis of the project.
– Ability to work with Account Managers, keeping them informed of any problems.
– Ability to supervise all those in the team, applying hands-on management when necessary.
– Ability to foster a successful team-working environment whilst also helping to motivate individuals.
– Ability to ensure that all projects are executed within budget, to time and to high standards.
– Graduate calibre, with several years’ experience of project management, including experience of managing external client projects.
– Project management experience of some or all of web content management, E-commerce and integration projects.
– Experience of Intranets and websites.
– Good communicator, able to work and adapt in a fast-moving industry and environment.
– Project management experience of Microsoft SharePoint projects.
– Experience of working within digital agencies.
– Experience of working with Microsoft SharePoint and/or Sitecore and/or Umbraco.
– Understanding of web technologies, systems and architecture.
– Accreditation in, or demonstrable understanding of a recognised project management methodology such as PRINCE2.