Salary:38000.00 to 40000.00 GBP per Year
Reference:JO0000009708 Quick Apply Now!
Force.com QA Engineer
Force.com Senior QA Engineer
In the most simplistic terms, what are the main things that the role holder needs to perform:
– The role of the Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst is to support technical testing efforts enterprise wide. The role requires a detailed Quality Assurance background with automation testing and tools as well as web automated testing. Also requires is a background in Salesforce application testing and work collaboratively with internal team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers.
Specific statements outlining what the employee is ultimately responsible for delivering. These are the things they will be measured against.
– Serve as a test automation expert, recommending and executing test automation opportunities to ensure there are no major defects in any release products
– Learn the business unit’s needs, expectations and system requirements to proactively identify issues.
– Support the development team to make sure test cases align properly.
Assist in the development and maintenance of documentation (release notes, user guides).
– Prepare and facilitate the implementation of test plans
– Requirements and Solutions Analysis
– Testing of New & Modified Functionality
– User Acceptance & Regression Testing
– Deployment Preparation and Execution
– Identify and raise risks to quality in projects and releases
Qualifications & Experience
Outline qualifications and specific experience which are required for this role.
– Extensive experience developing test plans, cases, automation and process improvements in Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform.
– Experience with Agile methodology on large projects
– Experience with testing on Salesforce platform
– Strong attention to detail and a history of tracking issues from identification to resolution.
– Solid understanding for the software release process.
– Understanding of Performance testing
– Understanding of Test Automation
– Ability and desire to dig into complex problems, ask good questions and learn from your mistakes.
– Organize and prioritize individual workload to meet required deadlines.
– Work as a member of a team, accept ownership of work and actively contribute in team discussions.
Skills & Competencies
What skills &/or competencies are required for this role? For example planning & organising, relationship building, customer service.
– Relationship building with team members, super-users and suppliers
– Project planning and project management capabilities
– Ability to manage workload efficiently
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Must have positive, collaborative, and solution oriented attitude.
– Quick learner, deep thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player
Specify the characteristics which are required for the role. For example gregarious, self-sufficient, works autonomously
The incumbent must:
– Be approachable and personable
– Demonstrate a logical approach to problem solving
– Work well under pressure
– Be self-motivated and self-sufficient
– Strive for continual improvement