Senior Automation QA
Salary:45000.00 to 55000.00 GBP per Year
Reference:JO0000009704 Quick Apply Now!
Senior Automation Q.A
Reporting to: Lead Automation QA
Who they are:
My client makes digital products for clients in a range of industries and sectors. Placing user experiences and quality at the forefront of the deliverables, the role of QA is critical. Using agile delivery methodologies, the teams work collaboratively to produce software in iterative drops. All members of the team contribute throughout the lifecycle, including inputting to the design and requirements definition and interacting with the clients. They place high standards on the quality of software delivered, hence every project has dedicated, independent testers.
What you will do:
Working with the Automation Leads, you will be responsible for delivering QA automation across both our internal projects and those for our clients. You will ensure automated acceptance test suites, performance monitoring and CI jobs are implemented, maintained, and are being used to give consistent feedback on the health of our systems. You will be a passionate advocate of test automation and non-functional testing to ensure high quality deliverables are produced.
As a Senior Automation QA, your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
– Implement different tools including those for automated acceptance testing (e.g. BDD tools), visual regression testing, API/integration testing, performance and accessibility.
– Implement and maintain lean, fit for purpose test automation suites that add project value.
– Implement performance tests and produce test reports.
– Appium or similar mobile automation tools.
– SQL, relational databases, HTML and Linux-based environments.
– Hands on experience of Selenium (Webdriver/Capybara/Watir) for web application automation.
– Experience of setting up and maintaining CI test run jobs (we use?Jenkins).
– A proven track record of delivering QA within a complex projects
– Minimum of 3 years Software Testing experience, ideally web and mobile applications.
– Comfortable working closely with different clients, and advising on automation approaches as required.
– Used the Atlassian toolset (Jira/Confluence) and Slack to complement face-to-face interactions.