SQL Server DBA
Location:City of London
Salary:400.00 to 450.00 GBP per Hour
Discipline:IT Support, Networking & Infrastructure
Reference:JO0000009730 Quick Apply Now!
Job Title: SQL Server DBA
Duration: 3 Months
Location: City of London
The ideal candidate will be a DBA with a strong SQL Server 2005 through 2017 experience, including SSIS, SSRS and SSAS. Knowledge of Power BI and Power Shell scripting would be an advantage. The candidate will be a member of a Database Administration team providing infrastructure services and operational support across an expanding global company. An ideal candidate would have experience working within a financial institution or similar environment.
– Provide excellent technical support for SQL Server Database environment.
– Provide operational support for DB issues initiated from Incidents or Changes.
– Provide solutions and root cause analysis of system performance and failure related issues.
– Work on an onsite shift rota between (07:00 – 18:00) and provide off site 24×7 support.
– Work on projects and provide close liaison with project teams to ensure the smooth transition of -new databases and initiatives into the Production environment.
– Excellent working knowledge of SQL Server 200520082012201420162017
– Experience using a Windows scripting language to automate tasks
– Excellent working knowledge of SQL Replication and High Availability features
– Experience of performance, tuning and optimising SQL Server instances and databases
– Understanding of SAN, Virtual and Cloud technologies.
– Experience of monitoring and alerting tools for DB’s.
To find out more please get in touch.Quick Apply Now! Return to Job Board