Salary:50000.00 to 55000.00 GBP per Year
Reference:JO0000009725 Quick Apply Now!
Job Title: Systems Analyst/Programmer
Reporting to: IT Developer & Business Applications Manager
Responsible for the development and support of IT applications within the business and to deliver an effective support and maintenance service for identified business applications.
– To design and develop web applications including SharePoint sites and web parts within a team or as an individual in accordance with processes and standards.
– To manage relationships with business users, other IT support teams and 3rd parties in delivering and supporting new and existing applications.
– Create and maintain technical documentation relating to system design and ensure that source control is managed in line with industry best practice
– To review and implement resilience within all IT applications
– To follow Change Control procedures when deploying all works
– To increase integration between the IT applications through API’s
– Assist in maintaining internal tools and systems including software upgrades and software pilots and share knowledge as appropriate.
– Complete impact assessments for any changes to production instances.
– Develop, maintain and enforce IT development governance policies including following change control procedures.
– To test own developments and that of other developers.
– Provide out of normal office hours support as and when required.
– To carry out other tasks as agreed by line management.
– 3+years’ experience of developing web application solutions including using SharePoint 2013 or higher including custom workflows, features and solution packages
– Experience using Visual Studio 2015 or above and SQL Server Management Studio
– Experience developing and using web-based APIs
– Desirable experience in working with the following technologies:
– Bootstrap, Angular JS, Mobile Development, Nintex Forms and Workflow, Web Services, CSOM, SSOM, JSOM and Service Oriented Architecture.
– Experience with a .NET UI controls tool such as DevExpress is a plus
– Proven information architecture and analysis skills
– Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment