Location:Canary Wharf Ltd
Salary:40000.00 to 50000.00 GBP per Year
Reference:JO0000009568 Quick Apply Now!
Systems Analyst Programmer
Reporting to: Business Systems Manager
Responsible for the development and support of IT applications within the business. The role will strive to ensure that the business deploys best of breed solutions in a continuous cycle of review and improvement.
– To design and develop applications in line with a development methodology.
– To support and improve all existing applications, ensuring that the offering is best of breed and that performance is optimised
– To manage relationships with users and 3rd parties in delivering and supporting the applications
– To review and implement resilience within all IT applications
– To follow Change Control procedures when deploying all works
– To document solutions and ensure that source control is managed in line with industry best practice
– To capture and document internal business requirements and present internal tenders for any solutions proposed
– To increase integration between the IT applications through API?s
– To play a key role in the deployment of mobile applications within the business
– To undertake other duties as requested by Line Management
Essential experience (5+ years):
– In depth knowledge of current versions of the .Net Framework and the C# programming (ASP.NET MVC4+, C#, C#.NET)
– T-SQL & SQL server
– In-depth knowledge of Visual Studio
– Experience of building solutions using object orientated development and design patterns.
– Web Application Development
– Be familiar with source control and continuous integration practises and tools, e.g. Git, Team City?
– Previous experience of working in Agile environments
– Mobile App development: developing applications for iOS platforms, working in Java, Objective-C and/or Swift.
– Experience with RESTful Web Services
– Knowledge of Team Foundation Server application lifecycle development tools, including use of source control, automated testing, code analysis and continuous integration.
– Experience of Office Automation, Workflow and Messaging, Web Services and Scripting technologies.
– Experience of Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 and SharePoint Online