Technical Client Manager
Salary:38000.00 to 45000.00 GBP per Year
Reference:JO0000009693 Quick Apply Now!
Technical Client Manager
Our client are an established solutions provider who support small to medium businesses both locally and nationally. Their continued success has been through their continual commitment to deliver the highest level of customer service to all their clients. They are now looking seeking a Technical Client Manager to add to their existing dynamic team.
The key element of this role is to look after our clients and maintain stable/strong relationships. Alongside this an important role will be to consultative sell; selling what the client needs rather than what a sales person thinks will give them the best commission. This naturally builds great trust with our customers and essentially gives us a lifetime customer. As such, this role is not commission led, the remuneration package will be the base salary.
This role will mean getting close to our clients and understanding their business and how IT can facilitate their operations, growth and security.
The Technical Client Manager will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for the following key areas:
– Maintain an understanding of our customers own business growth plans and a high-level overview of what they do
– Develop and maintain an understanding on what services our clients are using and which services they could benefit from
– Provide advocacy and strategic technical support to our clients and help the client translate business requirements into the appropriate technical requirements or solutions
– Presenting and explaining ROI on proposed IT solutions – highlight benefits and how it fits in with their business goals – this will mean you will seek to understand our clients’ own business goals/ambitions
– Identify IT pains that the customer is having and develop IT strategy around this including business growth
– After creating, maintain a high-level stakeholder tracking resource with notes about strategy, our customers business overview and where they are heading as well as our performance feedback
– Review our current service delivery performance and feedback any issues to the Service Desk Manager/Ops Manager
– Review contract with our customers and explain support hours usage etc
– Review contract agreements, the performance, and renew support contracts with our customers
– Tailored customer reviews; giving detail to those that need it and an overview to those that don’t
– You will have excellent technical acumen and have a broad but detailed knowledge in Storage, Network Architecture, Virtualisation Technologies, Cloud based provisioning and Security Principles
– Possess a strong MS background encompassing Windows Server, AD, Exchange and O365
– Commercially aware
– Knowledge of business functions and understand how IT plays a role within those functions
– Values great customer service
– Excellent time management
– Ability to deal with business owners/high ranking employees in both technical and non-technical capacity
– An avid documenter, detailing customer information
– Willing to challenge both, internal team members and clients
– Analytical approach to data and statistics