Telecoms Sales Consultant – Hosted Telephony
Location:Kent or London Bridge
Salary:35000.00 to 40000.00 GBP per Year
Reference:JO0000009748 Quick Apply Now!
Our client are an established voice and data communications reseller in the UK who have been trading for 18 years.
They sell a range of Technology services to Small to Medium sized enterprises (SME’s) and the Public Sector through the G-Cloud 9 and 10 Frameworks. We are constantly being challenged by our existing and prospective customers to come up with more cost effective and efficient solutions to them to manage all of their communications requirements for fixed line voice, mobile voice, fixed data and mobile data as businesses move inevitably to a Unified Communications solution and Cloud services. Services range from traditional telephony solutions to Next Generation IP Telephony solutions. Hosted IPPBX and Contact Centre solution, High speed fibre Internet circuits, Wi Fi solutions and mobile data solutions. From single site customers requiring faster communications across a single internet link to Multi site organisations using SD-WAN/MPLS. We are working towards our ISO27001 certification and have applied for the Network Services 2 Public Sector Framework.
More and more of our customers have moved some services to the Cloud or are now looking at or moving services into the cloud for their voice and data. The Company has been an early adopter of Cloud technology we are a Microsoft Silver Partner and Cyber Essentials approved with a comprehensive portfolio of services to offer its customers and working with leading suppliers such as Cisco/Broadsoft, Ingram Micro, Microsoft, Symantec, Dropbox, NFON, Vodafone and O2 as well as the leading Full Fibre ISP’s in the UK.
Hosted Telephony/Telecoms Sales Specialist
Reporting directly to the UK Sales Manager. Usually based out of our London South and London City offices. The company also offers a flexible working policy.
Basic salary circa 35,000 plus Commission OTE 65,000 plus bonus for achieving pre agreed targets, plus expenses.
We are migrating our customer and new business customers away from traditional voice communications Call/lines/PBX to Next Generation Hosted telephony solutions including Call and Contact Centre services. We work with NFON, CISCO/Broadsoft and Microsoft TEAMS to bring the most comprehensive portfolio of cloud solutions to the market. Fully supported by our own technical staff. The right candidate will have experience in the telecoms market in particular in Hosted telephony and possess sales, project, technical and commercial acumen and will be familiar with negotiating high revenue minimum term contracts particularly in the Cloud and Hosted Digital Markets.
– Develop and drive a successful Hosted telephony strategy proposition for the business to both new and existing accounts.
– To work with the Sales Manager and the rest of the Sales team to continue to grow the department.
– Preparing solutions documents and proposals and attending customer meetings to present the final solution.
– Work with the company’s in house digital marketing specialist to run email and social media campaigns
– Engage with the in house Cloud Technical Specialists and project support team as well as external suppliers to bring the solutions into service.
A track record in selling Telecommunications services particularly PBX and hosted. With a good understanding of IT and Networking plus knowledge of Cloud solutions-Office365- MS Teams/Skype 4 Business,
– An understanding of the sales cycle including an ability to identify and develop prospects, handle objections, prepare and present proposals and solutions documents and close the sale.
– Work closely with the Company’s existing and new business customers to deliver solutions that meet their business and technical requirements.
– An ability to work with other individuals and teams within the organisation
– Company Bonus
– Extended holiday allowance
– Flexible working
– Business expenses
– They offer a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career development, reward and recognition are priority