Due to the upcoming changes in April in regards to the rules that surround off-payroll working legislation in the private sector (commonly known as IR35), a large number of our clients have deemed portions of their workforce to be inside of IR35 and have subsequently requested we have a HMRC compliant solution for paying these contingent workers.
This means that a contractor’s wage will need to be managed in a compliant manner as set out by HMRC, ensuring that all contributions are made correctly and efficiently.
In answer to this we have been working on a bespoke solution internally for some time and now are pleased to announce our FCSA and HMRC compliant payroll solution for IT workers “deemed” to be within IR35. This service, powered by Payments Pro and Vertex, is formed by and alongside Aquitas Law Ltd, EAM London Ltd Specialist Accounting and Vertex IT Solutions Ltd.
This service has been designed from the ground-up to provide our clients and workers the security of being paid 100% compliantly within the confines of IR35 legislation. In April the most important aspect for all of our clients is to be safe in the knowledge that they are working with compliant resources.
All of our workers and customers will benefit from:
- A dedicated Client Account Manager
- FCSA accredited and legally compliant payroll solution so they can rest assured that all parties are meeting all of the requirements of HMRC
- Monthly & Weekly payroll based on preference
- Mobile responsive online portal for time and workforce management, payslips, P45 & P60 access
- Holiday Pay and Managed SSP (statutory sick pay)
- Employee Pension Scheme
- Group Savings and Discount Membership
- Simple online set-up and no joining or exit fee’s and no hidden charges
For more information and discuss how Vertex can support your IT resource requirements within an IR35 compliant framework please CONTACT US.
We also offer outside IR35 Resource solutions based on Purchase Order and Master Services Agreements, which we are also happy to discuss.